Depositphotos is dangling a new affiliate and discount coupon as lure.
On 1st April I've received an email with a 15% discount promo code" from Depositphotos"
I have signed up and subscribed for 100 images per day which they charged me $560.15 using skrill payment method.
Invoice No. '- S-1340921
Note: I have everything screenshots, invoice, payment info and all emails After 3 days they blocked my account for no reason, without even sending me a notice or warning.
I tried to contact them but no one answered my call I contact their live support, the only message I got from them was "Please, write to email@example.com"
All emails and phone calls to seek an explanation have been ignored. And any attempt to highlight complaints on their Facebook page leads to an immediate ban. Before filing a complaint against depositphotos, I tried to contacted but unfortunately they ignored me and the only message I got form them was "Your account has been detected as a participant of fraudulent activities."
They refused provide me any explanation and refused to refund my money forcing me to contact BBB for help
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Subscription Charge Refund
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "To begin with we stayed in US and we hired them for our wedding, reception and post wedding. We contacted them 6 months before our wedding all through calls and..."
- "First off, made an appointment and ended up waiting over an hour after appointment time to actually get pictures taken. With 2 small kids, that made it a horrible nightmare..."
- "My sister and I went into the Ceres, CA store and had pictures taken of all of our kids. We purchased a few packages each. We received a phone call..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "Update by Homeowner: Bayview let the insurance lapse and so many days beyond that, the insurance company (State Farm) had to get some waiver. But the best part is yet..."
- "I had an order for about $1200 in different items. I had 2 of the "hunting" 556 5rd mags on the order. I was getting ready for a..."
- "We recently stayed at West gate Lake Resort reserving our stay through Interval International. We had a terrible experience from the very beginning of our stay. Upon arrival we were..."