Depositphotos is dangling a new affiliate and discount coupon as lure.

8 of 8 Depositphotos reviews

On 1st April I've received an email with a 15% discount promo code" from Depositphotos"

I have signed up and subscribed for 100 images per day which they charged me $560.15 using skrill payment method.

Invoice No. '- S-1340921

Note: I have everything screenshots, invoice, payment info and all emails After 3 days they blocked my account for no reason, without even sending me a notice or warning.

I tried to contact them but no one answered my call I contact their live support, the only message I got from them was "Please, write to support@depositphotos.com"

All emails and phone calls to seek an explanation have been ignored. And any attempt to highlight complaints on their Facebook page leads to an immediate ban. Before filing a complaint against depositphotos, I tried to contacted but unfortunately they ignored me and the only message I got form them was "Your account has been detected as a participant of fraudulent activities."

They refused provide me any explanation and refused to refund my money forcing me to contact BBB for help

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Subscription Charge Refund
Review category
Photography
review #486612 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Depositphotos? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
8 of 8 Depositphotos reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Spread the Word

May 08, 2014 #813286 Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States

I saw that offer too. Sounds like they're a bunch of thieves. It's time for the DA to get involved. I'll link this to a bunch of blogs I belong too.

2 0 Reply
nasima

May 09, 2014 #813378

Thank you for your message. I didn't go to them they invited me and once I've subscribed they blocked me for no reason, I am not the first and only person who lost money, Depositphotos charged thousands of people ($59) for their so called "Free Trial Subscription" not only one time but continued to charge them every week for a Free Subscription and lots of them never complaint about it. by the way who starts a lawsuit for $59.
and It's been almost a month since I filed a complaint with BBB and still no word from Depositphotos.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Depositphotos. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Depositphotos.
Filing a new complaint about
×