2.8

I had to cancel my credit card, because there is no way to stop them charging you every month I called Customer Service (from Mexico, Where I live) yes, every time somebody answered my call but after 6 frustrating days making calls, with absolutley no help from them, I had to cancel my credit card to avoid being charged for a service I did'nt asked for, I just bough a 1 (ONE) month subscription wit no (NO) renewall. They asociate your payment with a third party company, where you can't ever reach. A perfect SCAM, please depositphotos contact me, I want you to fix your public image, because it's getting so dirty with those practices.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of 1 month download from Depositphotos. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Depositphotos to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being robbed and fraud. Author liked the most photos. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Depositphotos for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Depositphotos?

Comments